Cancellation And Refund Policy
- Due to the characteristics of the job, we will not give refunds once the work has begun.
- The client may dismiss the service at any time; however, a reimbursement will not be delivered if the agreement is cancelled during the current month. The customer needs to provide a written notice, which can be in the form of a text message or email. While future payments will cease in this case, no prorated payouts will be approved.
- No refund will be granted if the client fails Unisoftware’s advice and approvals for specific changes (“White Hat” only), such as SEO research methods, changing web content, keyword optimization, webpage analysis methods, website connectivity, and structure.
- A refund will not be granted if the client recruits another SEO company during the contract term with us or undertakes SEO on his or her website concurrently.
- A rebate will not be released if the client does not provide the necessary web access for SEO purposes or if the client’s website is inactive or not operating correctly.
- Once the customer approves the mock-up designs and the project moves into the testing stages, no payout will be refunded.
- We strictly do not cater to cancellations for special event-related services our sales team arranges. These are limited-time offers that cannot be cancelled without at least 30 days’ notice.
- Although Optimization for Search Engines (SEO) and other online marketing packages are non-refundable, the client may cancel by providing notice in writing 15 days in advance.
- We do not repay funds or payouts for projects that have been inactive, neglected, or sat vacant for more than 30 days.